Please join the club of my great customers in my almost eight years in tourism!
Here are just some of them :
- lovely Indian couple during their honeymoon
- delegation of generals from US army with their huge security
- former city major of Bratislava city – Milan Ftáčnik and his guests
- amazing Malaysian family, which I accompanied for two days in total
- awesome Japanese tourists, who love to take pictures with me and have the best questions
- delegation of KIA employees working in their office in Madrid, spending 4 days in Slovakia
- and much, much more great human beings that I had the honour to meet, guide and answer their questions.
Some of my clients reviews:
She guided us to all relevant sightseeings in Bratislava and told us a lot about people living in Slovakia.
Christian – Hedingen, Switzerland for the tour of 7/8/2015
The guide was very informative. She gave so much history in such a short time. I learned more from her in that 1 hour than I did in reading about Bratislava before the tour.
Reviewed by s2chicago from november 2015
Our guide Alena was excellent in giving us a tour of the city. Only two of us so it turned out to be a very nice private tour. She spoke perfect English and was very knowledgeable in the historical facts of Slovakia and what transpired from early 1900's to current day, plus provide answers to any questions that we had. A driver transported us for half the tour, then dropped us off at the top of the castle, from there it was a walking tour down to and through the Old Town - fortunately it from the Castle it was walking downhill to the Old Town and then on level (cobblestone) streets.
reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer – Kapaa, United States tour on 22/10/2015
My company - One Slovak girl, s.r.o. is a private limited liability company according to the Slovak law.